Atuahene-Gima, K (1996). Differential potency of factors affecting innovation performance in manufacturing and services firms in Australia. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 13(1), 35-52.
Azar, G & Ciabuschi, F (2017). Organizational innovation, technological innovation, and export performance: The effects of innovation radicalness and extensiveness. International Business Review, 26(2), 324-336.
Baležentis, A, Baležentis, T & Brauers, W. K (2012). Personnel selection based on computing with words and fuzzy MULTIMOORA. Expert Systems with applications, 39(9), 7961-7967.
10. Brauers, W. K & Zavadskas, E. K (2006). The MOORA method and its application to privatization in a transition economy. Control and Cybernetics, 35, 445-469.
11. Chuang, L. M, Liu, C. C, Tsai, W. C & Huang, C. M (2010). Towards an analytical framework of organizational innovation in the service industry. African Journal of Business Management, 4(5), 790.
12. Cooper, R. G & De Brentani, U (1991). New industrial financial services: what distinguishes the winners? Journal of Product Innovation Management, 8(2), 75-90.
13. Cooper, R. G (2003). Profitable product innovation: the critical success factors. The international handbook on innovation, 139-157.
14. Daft, R. L (1994). Organizational innovation: Review, critique and suggested research directions. Journal of management studies, 31(3), 405-431.
15. Damanpour, F, Walker, R. M & Avellaneda, C. N (2009). Combinative effects of innovation types and organizational performance: A longitudinal study of service organizations. Journal of management studies, 46(4), 650-675.
16. De Jong, J. P, Bruins, A, Dolfsma, W & Meijaard, J (2003). Innovation in service firms explored: what, how and why. Business and policy research publication, Zoetermeer University.
17. Ghaffari, S, Arab, A, Nafari, J & Manteghi, M (2017). Investigation and evaluation of key success factors in technological innovation development based on BWM. Decision Science Letters, 6(3), 295-306.
18. Ghasemian Sahebi, I, Arab, A & Sadeghi Moghadam, M. R (2017). Analyzing the barriers to humanitarian supply chain management: A case study of the Tehran Red Crescent Societies. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 24, 232–241.
19. Gunday, G, Ulusoy, G, Kilic, K & Alpkan, L (2011). Effects of innovation types on firm performance. International Journal of production economics, 133(2), 662-676.
20. Herrmann, A, Tomczak, T & Befurt, R (2006). Determinants of radical product innovations. European Journal of Innovation Management, 9(1), 20-43.
21. Kelly, D & Storey, C (2000). New service development: initiation strategies. International Journal of Service Industry Management, 11(1), 45-63.
22. Khan, R. Rehman, A & Fatima, A (2009). Transformational leadership and organizational innovation: Moderated by organizational size. African Journal of Business Management.3 (11), 678-684.
23. Lievens, A & Moenaert, R. K (2000). Communication flows during financial service innovation. European Journal of Marketing, 34(9/10), 1078-1110.
24. Liu, H. C, Fan, X. J, Li, P & Chen, Y. Z (2014). Evaluating the risk of failure modes with extended MULTIMOORA method under fuzzy environment. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 34, 168-177.
25. Rese, A, & Baier, D (2011). Success factors for innovation management in networks of small and medium enterprises. R&D Management, 41(2), 138-155.
26. Schumpeter, J.A (1934). The Theory of Economic Development: An Inquiry into Profits, Capital, Credit, Interest and the Business Cycle. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA.
27. Tidd, J, Bessant, J, Pavitt, K & Wiley, J (1998). Managing innovation: integrating technological, market and organizational change. Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, 15, 111-113.
28. Utterback, J.M (1994). mastering the dynamics of innovation, Harvard Business School Press, Boston, MA, 124-136.
29. Van der Panne, G, Van Beers, C & Kleinknecht, A (2003). Success and failure of innovation: a literature review. International Journal of Innovation Management, 7(03), 309-338.
30. Walker, R. M (2004). Innovation and Organisational Performance: Evidence and a Research Agenda Advanced Institute of Management Research Paper No. 002.
31. Wong, C & Kym, A (2004). Critical realist approach to organizational innovation research. 4th International Critical Management Studies Conference Critical Realism: Progress and Challenges Stream.