Beer M, Voelpel, S.C, Leibold, M & Tekie, E.B (2005). Strategic Management as Organizational Learning Developing Fit and Alignment through a Disciplined Process , Long Range Planning, 38(5), 445-465.
Carlucci, D & Schiuma, G (2008). Applying the analytic network process to disclose knowledge assets value, creation dynamics, Expert Systems with Applications, 36(4), 7687-7694.
Chen, H & Kocaoglu D. F (2008). A sensitivity analysis algorithm for hierarchical decision models, European Journal of Operational Research 185(1), 266–288
Chen, H.Y, Ho, J.C & Kocaoglu, D.F (2009). A strategic technology planning framework:a case of Taiwan’s semiconductor foundry industry, IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 56 (1), 4-15.
Cheng, E & Li, H (2007). Application of ANP in process models: an example of strategic partnering, Building and Environment, 42 (1), 278–287.
Chiaromonte, F (2003). From R&D management to strategic technology management: evolutionand perspectives, International Journal of Technology Management, 25 (6-7), 538-552.
Drejer, A (2002). Towards a model for contingency of management of technology, Technovation, 22 (6), 363-70.
10. Farrukh, C, Phaa, R.l & Probert, D (2003). Technology roadmapping: Linking technology resources into business planning, Int. J. Technol. Manag, 26 (1), 2–19.
11. Fenn, J, Linden, A & Fairchok S (2003). Strategic Technology Planning: Picking the Winners. Gartner Res.
12. Frohman, A. L (1985). Putting Technology into Strategic Planning, California Mgmt. Review, 27(2), 48-59.
13. Ho J. C (2004). Strategic evaluation of emerging technologies in the semiconductorfoundry industry (special case: Taiwan semiconductor foundry industry in Taiwan) (Docteoral dissertation, Portland state university).
14. Hyunseok, P, Kwangsoo, K, Sungchul, C & Janghyeok, Y (2013). A patent intelligence system for strategic technology planning, Expert Systems with Applications, 40(7), 2373-2390.
15. Kirytopoulos, K, Leopoulos, V & Voulgaridou, D (2008). Supplier selection in pharmaceutical industry: An analytic network process approach, Benchmarking: An International Journal, 15(4), 494-516.
16. Kurokawa S, Pelc, K.I & Fujisue, K(2005). Strategic management of technology in Japanese firms:literature review,International Journal of Technology Management, 30(3-4), 223.
17. Lee, H, Lee, S & Park, Y (2009). Selection of technology acquisition mode using the analytic network process, Mathematical and Computer Modeling, 49, 1274-1282.
18. Liwarcin, O & Soyak, B (2006). A new approach for the diagnosis of strategic problems intechnology management, PICMET, Portland International Conference on Management of Engineering and Technology, Istanbul, Turkey, July, 8-13.
19. Luburic, N (2011). Competitiveness Criteria And Possible Recovery Strategies For Petrochemical Business, Business Intelligence Journal - January, 4 (1).
20. Markus, L & Jacob, S (2017). Strategic technology adoption and hedging under incomplete markets, Journal of Banking & Finance, 81, 181-199.
21. Matthews W. H (1992). Conceptual framework for integrating technology into business strategy, Int. J. Veh. Des. 13(5-6), 524–532.
22. Phaal, R, Farrukh, C, J & Probert, D. R (2004). Technology roadmapping-A planning framework for evolution and revolution, Technological Forecasting & Social Change, 71(1-2), 5–26
23. Porter, M. E (1985). Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance. New York: Free Press, 43, 214.
24. Porter, M. E (1996). What is strategy?, Harv.Bus.Rev, 74(6), 61–78.
25. Rauno, R (2014). Mapping the perspectives of coopetition and technology-based strategic networks: A case of smartphones, Industrial Marketing Management, Volume 43, Issue 5, Pages 801-812.
26. Raymond, H. A (2010). Technology value as a dynamic strategic framework, European Business Review, 22 (5), 556-571.
27. Saaty T. L (2004). Fundamentals of the analytic network process—Dependence and feedback in decision-making with a single network, Journal of Systems Science and Systems Engineering, 13(2), 129-157.
28. Saaty, T. L (2001). Decision Making with Dependence and Feedback: Analytic Network Process.
29. Santiago, L. P & Bifano, T. G (2005). Management of R&D projects under uncertainty: A multidimensional approach to managerial flexibility, IEEE Trans. Eng. Manag, 52(2), 269–280.
30. Shengbin H & Michael S (2016). Technology-driven strategy and firm performance: Are strategic capabilities missing links?, Journal of Business Research, 69(2), 751-759.
31. Sonmez, E, Kekre, S, Scheller-Wolf, A & Secomandi, N (2013). Strategic analysis of technology and capacity investments in the liquefied natural gas industry, European Journal of Operational Research, 226(1), 100-114.
32. Triantaphyllou, E & Sanchez, A (1997). A sensitivity analysis approach for some deterministic multi-criteria decision making methods. Decision Science, 28(1), 151-194.
33. Wang, J, C. Y, Wang, C.Y & Wu, C,Y (2015). A real options framework for R&D planning in technology-based firms, Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, 35, 93-114.
34. Whalen P, J (2007). Strategic and technology planning on a roadmapping foundation. Research-Technology Management, 50(3), 40-51.
35. Wu W.W, Liang, D.P & Yu, B (2009). Study on the action mode of enterprise’s technology management in condition of uncertainty, Science of Science and Management of S&T, 30, 133-8.
36. Wu, W. W, Ling, D. P, Yu, B & Yang, Y (2010). Strategic planning for management of technology of China's high technology enterprises, Journal of Technology Management in China, 5(1), 6-25.
37. Yonghee C, Seong-Pil Y & Karp-Soo K (2016). An industrial technology roadmap for supporting public R&D planning, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 107, 1-12.
38. Yu, X & Zhang, B (2017). Obtaining advantages from technology revolution: A patent roadmap for competition analysis and strategy planning, Technological Forecasting and Social Change.
39. Zahra S.A & Bogner W.C (1999). Technology Strategy and Software New Ventures’ Performance: Exploring the Moderating Effect of the Competitive Environment, Journal of Business Venturing, 15(2): 135-173.