.Borissova, D, Mustakerov, I & Korsemov, D (2016). Business Intelligence System via Group Decision Making. Cybernetics and Information Technologies, 16(3), 219-229.
Callaway, S. K & Jagani, S. B (2015). The impact of banks’ entrepreneurial orientation on strategic control systems. American Journal of Business, 30(1), 49-71.
Canales, J. I & Caldart, A (2016). Encouraging emergence of cross-business strategic initiatives. European Management Journal.
Clark, T. D, Jones, M. C & Armstrong, C. P (2007). The dynamic structure of management support systems: theory development, research focus, and direction. Mis Quarterly, 31(3), 579-615.
10. Denton, K & Richardson, P (2006). Intranets for implementing strategic initiatives. Competitiveness Review: An International Business Journal, 16(1), 3-11.
11. Dias, I & Sousa, M. J (2015). Business Intelligence applied to Human resources management. In New Contributions in Information Systems and Technologies (pp. 105-113). Springer International Publishing.
12. Duh, R. R, Chow, C. W & Chen, H (2006). Strategy, IT applications for planning and control, and firm performance: The impact of impediments to IT implementation. Information & Management, 43(8), 939-949.
13. Ecker, B, van Triest, S & Williams, C (2013). Management Control and the Decentralization of R&D. Journal of Management, 39(4), 906-927.
14. Elbanna, S (2013). Processes and impacts of strategic management: evidence from the public sector in the United Arab Emirates. International Journal of Public Administration, 36(6), 1-14.
15. Elbanna, S (2016). Managers' autonomy, strategic control, organizational politics and strategic planning effectiveness: An empirical investigation into missing links in the hotel sector. Tourism Management, 52, 210-220.
16. Elbashir, M. Z, Collier, P. A & Davern, M. J (2008). Measuring the effects of business intelligence systems: The relationship between business process and organizational performance. International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, 9(3), 135-153.
17. Elbashir, M. Z, Collier, P. A & Sutton, S. G (2011). The role of organizational absorptive capacity in strategic use of business intelligence to support integrated management control systems. The Accounting Review, 86(1), 155-184.
18. Fang, K, Jiang, Y & Song, M (2016). Customer profitability forecasting using Big Data analytics: A case study of the insurance industry. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 101, 554–564
19. Frey, B. S, Homberg, F & Osterloh, M (2013). Organizational control systems and pay-for-performance in the public service. Organization Studies, 34(7), 949-972.
20. Gleißner, W, Helm, R & Kreiter, S (2013). Measurement of competitive advantages and market attractiveness for strategic controlling. Journal of Management Control, 24(1), 53-75.
21. Keil, M, Rai, A & Liu, S (2013). How user risk and requirements risk moderate the effects of formal and informal control on the process performance of IT projects. European Journal of Information Systems, 22(6), 650-672.
22. Keupp, M. M & Gassmann, O (2009). International innovation and strategic initiatives: A research agenda. Research in International Business and Finance, 23(2), 193-205.
23. Khan, R. A & Nazir, S (2016). The Influence of Formal And Informal Control on the Performance of IT Projects In Pakistan. ASBBS Proceedings, 23(1), 299.
24. Kreutzer, M, Walter, J & Cardinal, L. B (2015). Organizational control as antidote to politics in the pursuit of strategic initiatives. Strategic Management Journal, 36(9), 1317-1337.
25. Lechner, C & Floyd, S. W (2012). Group influence activities and the performance of strategic initiatives. Strategic Management Journal, 33(5), 478-495.
26. Lin, Y. H, Tsai, K. M, Shiang, W. J, Kuo, T. C & Tsai, C. H (2009). Research on using ANP to establish a performance assessment model for business intelligence systems. Expert Systems with Applications, 36(2), 4135-4146.
27. Malmi, T & Brown, D. A (2008). Management control systems as a package—Opportunities, challenges and research directions. Management accounting research, 19(4), 287-300.
28. Miller, J. W, Saldanha, J. P, Hunt, C. S & Mello, J. E (2013). Combining formal controls to improve firm performance. Journal of Business Logistics, 34(4), 301-318.
29. Minarro-Viseras, E, Baines, T & Sweeney, M (2005). Key success factors when implementing strategic manufacturing initiatives. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 25(2), 151-179.
30. Mulholland, M (2016). Applied Process Control: Efficient Problem Solving. John Wiley & Sons.
31. Musarra, G, Robson, M. J & Katsikeas, C. S (2016). The influence of desire for control on monitoring decisions and performance outcomes in strategic alliances. Industrial Marketing Management, 55, 10-21.
32. Peng, Y, Kou, G, Sabatka, A, Matza, J, Chen, Z, Khazanchi, D & Shi, Y (2007, May). Application of classification methods to individual disability income insurance fraud detection. In International Conference on Computational Science (852-858). Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
33. Peters, M. D, Wieder, B, Sutton, S. G & Wakefield, J (2016). Business intelligence systems use in performance measurement capabilities: Implications for enhanced competitive advantage. International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, 21, 1-17.
34. Phan, D. D & Vogel, D. R (2010). A model of customer relationship management and business intelligence systems for catalogue and online retailers. Information & management, 47(2), 69-77.
35. Popovič, A, Hackney, R, Coelho, P. S & Jaklič, J (2012). Towards business intelligence systems success: Effects of maturity and culture on analytical decision making. Decision Support Systems, 54(1), 729-739.
36. Ramakrishnan, T, Jones, M. C & Sidorova, A (2012). Factors influencing business intelligence (BI) data collection strategies: An empirical investigation. Decision Support Systems, 52(2), 486-496.
37. Richards, G, Yeoh, W, Chong, A. Y. L & Popovič, A (2017). Business intelligence effectiveness and corporate performance management: An empirical analysis. Journal of Computer Information Systems, 1-9.
38. Roper, S (1997). Strategic initiatives and small business performance: an exploratory analysis of Irish companies. Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, 9(4), 353-364.
39. Rubin, E & Rubin, A (2013). The impact of business intelligence systems on stock returns volatility. Information & Management, 50(2-3), 67-75.
40. Saunders, M, Mann, R & Smith, R (2008). Implementing Strategic initiatives: A framework of leading practices. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 28(11), 1095-1123.
41. Sayin, M. O, Akyol, E & Başar, T (2016). Strategic control of a tracking system. In Decision and Control (CDC), 2016 IEEE 55th Conference on (pp. 6147-6153). IEEE.
42. Schryen, G (2013). Revisiting IS business value research: what we already know, what we still need to know, and how we can get there. European Journal of Information Systems, 22(2), 139-169.
43. Sharma, R. S & Djiaw, V (2011). Realising the strategic impact of business intelligence tools. Vine, 41(2), 113-131.
44. Shen, C. C, Chang, R. E, Hsu, C. J & Chang, I. C (2017). How business intelligence maturity enabling hospital agility. Telematics and Informatics, 34(1), 450-456.
45. Sitkin, S, Cardinal, L & Bijlsma-Frankema, K (Eds). (2010). Organizational control. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
46. Stouthuysen, K, Slabbinck, H & Roodhooft, F (2017). Formal controls and alliance performance: The effects of alliance motivation and informal controls. Management Accounting Research.37, 49-63.
47. Suchánek, P (2010). Business intelligence-the standard tool of a modern company. In 6th International Symposium on Business Administration – Global Economic Crisis and Changes, Opava, 432–441.
48. Tavakoli, I & Perks, K. J (2001). The development of a strategic control system for the management of strategic change. Strategic Change, 10(5), 297-305.
49. Tetrault Sirsly, C. A & Sur, S (2013). Strategies for sustainability initiatives: why ownership matters. Corporate Governance, 13(5), 541-550.
50. Thomas, L & Ambrosini, V (2015). Materializing strategy: the role of comprehensiveness and management controls in strategy formation in volatile environments. British Journal of Management, 26(S1), S105-S124.
51. Vom Brocke, J, Braccini, A. M, Sonnenberg, C & Spagnoletti, P (2014). Living IT infrastructures—an ontology-based approach to aligning IT infrastructure capacity and business needs. International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, 15(3), 246-274.
52. Walter, J, Lechner, C & Kellermanns, F. W (2016). Learning activities, exploration, and the performance of strategic initiatives. Journal of Management, 42(3), 769-802.
53. Wanke, P & Barros, C. P (2016). Efficiency drivers in Brazilian insurance: A two-stage DEA meta frontier-data mining approach. Economic Modelling, 53, 8-22.
54. Wieder, B & Ossimitz, M. L (2015). The impact of Business Intelligence on the quality of decision making–a mediation model. Procedia Computer Science, 64, 1163-1171.
55. Yu, K. H & Levy, F (2010). Offshoring professional services: institutions and professional control. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 48(4), 758-783.