Aaker, D & Jacobson, R (1994). The financial information content of perceived quality. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.31,35-49.
Aisyah Salim, Nasyiatul (2011). The evaluation of relationship marketing of skin care service at PKU Muhammadiyah Yogyakatta Hospital, Gadjah Mada University.
Anderson, E.W & Fornell, C (2000). Foundations of the American Customer Satisfaction Index, Total Qual. Manage, 11. (7), 869–882.
Anderson, J. C & Gerbing, D. W (1988). Structural Equation Modeling in Practice: A Review and Recommended Two-Step Approach, Psychological bulletin, 103(3), 411-423.
Anderson, R. E & Srinivasan, S. S (2003). E-Satisfaction and e-Loyalty: A contingency framework. Psychology & Marketing, 20(2), 123-138.
Balabanis, G, Reynold, N & Simintiras, A (2006). Bases of e-store loyalty: Perceived switching barriers and satisfaction, Journal of Business Research 59.
Banasiewicz, Andrew (2005). Loyalty Program Planning and Analytics", Journal of Consumer Marketing, 22. (6), 332-339.
Berry, L. L & Parasuraman, A (1991), Marketing Service: Competing through Quality, New York: The free press.
10. Chiu, Shao-I, Ching-Chan, Ch, Tieh-Min, Yen & Hsiu-Yuan, Hu (2011). Preliminary research on customer satisfaction models in Taiwan: A case study from the automobile industry, “Expert Systems with Applications”, 9780-9787.
11. Clogate, Mark R & Peter, J. D (2000). implementing a Customer relationship strategy: the asymmetric impact of poor versus excellent execution, journal of the academy of marketing science, 28(3), 375-87.
12. Clogate, Mark R & Peter, J. D (2000). implementing a customer relationship strategy: the asymmetric impact of poor versus excellent execution, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 28(3), 375-387.
13. Crosby, L. A, Evans, K. R & Cowles, D (1990). relationship quality in services selling L an interpersonal influence perspective, journal of marketing, 54(3),68-81.
14. Dawes Farquhar, J & Panther, Tracy )2008). Acquiring and retaining customers in UK banks: An exploratory study, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 15.
15. Dick, A. S & Kunal, B (1994). Customer loyalty: Toward an integrated conceptual framework, Journal of the academy of marketing science,22(Spring), 99-113.
16. Dick, Alan S & Kunal, B (1994). Customer loyalty: Toward an integrated conceptual framework, Journal of the academy of marketing science, 22(Spring), 99-113.
17. Duffy, D. L (1998). Customer Loyalty Strategies, Journal of Consumer Marketing, 15. (15), 435-448.
18. Egblopeali, A. Y & Aimin, W (2011). Reoseurly on Effects of Corporate Image, Customer Satisfaction and Switching Cost on Customer Loyalty in Togolese Telecommunication Companies, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Innovation & Management.
19. Faghihi, A, morning Sufi, J (2008). Pluralism of research methods in organizational research. Journal of Management Studies, Faculty of Allameh University billing. 21 - 22.
20. Flint. D (2011). Customer value anticipation, customer satisfaction and loyalty: An empirical examination, Industrial Marketing Management, 40, 219–230.
21. Griffin, M. L & Hepburn, J. R (2005). Side-bets and reciprocity as determinants of organizational commitment among correctional officers. Journal of Criminal Justice, 33(6), 611-625.
22. Hallowell, R (1996). The relationship of customer satisfaction, customer loyalty and profitability: an empirical study “International Journal of Service Industry Management, 7, 27-42
23. Halstead M. J (1999). Teaching about homosexuality: a response to John Beck; Cambridge Journal of education, 29 (1), 131-136.
24. Hsieh, Y & Hiang, S (2004). A study of the impact of service quality on relationship quality in search-experience-credence service, total Quality Management, 15(1), 43-58.
25. Ishaq, I. M (2012). Perceived value, service quality, corporate image and customer loyalty: Empirical assessment from Pakistan. Serbian Journal of Management, 7(1), 25-36.
26. Kalwani, M. U & Narakesari, N (1995). Long-term manufacturer-supplier relationship: do they pay off for supplier firms? journal of marketing, 59 (january), 1-16.
27. Kim, W. G & Cha, Y (2002). Antecedents and consequences of Relationship Quality in Hotel Industry, Hospitability Management, 21, 321-338.
28. Kuo, Y-F, Wu, C-M & Deng, W-J (2009). The relationships among service quality, perceived value, customer satisfaction, and post-purchase intention in mobile value-added services, Computers in Human Behavior, 25 887–896.
29. Lattimore, k (2011). the antecedents of relationship quality in Canada and united states, journal of service marketing, 12 (13), 177-194.
30. Lattimore, K (2011). the antecedents of relationship quality in Canada and United States, Journal of service marketing, 12(13), 177-194.
31. Lavlak, Ch & Wright, McL (2002). Principles of marketing and service. Translation Tajzadeh A. Namin. Publications of Islamic Culture and Guidance Ministry.
32. Ndubisi, N. O (2007). Relationship Marketing and Customer Loyalty, Marketing Intelligence and Planning, 25(1), 98-106.
33. Palmatier, R. W (2009). Relationship marketing, Cambridge, Massachusetts: marketing science institute.
34. Parasuraman, A, Zeithaml, V. A & Berry, L. L (1988). SERVQUAL: A multiple-item scale for measuring consumer perceptions of service quality. Journal of Retailing, 64(1), 12–40.
35. Paulin, M, Ferguson, R. J & Bergeron, J (2006). Service climate and organizational commitment: The importance of customer linkages Journal of Business Research, Vol 59, 906-915.
36. Reichheld, F. F, Markey, R & Hopton, Ch (2000). E-customer loyalty: applying the traditional rules of business for online success.
European Business Journal. Whurr Publishers Ltd. HighBeam Research. 14 Apr.
37. Richards, K.A & Jones, E (2008). Customer Relationship Management: Finding Value Drivers. Industrial Marketing Management 6, (37), 120–130.
38. Sahoo, Debajani, Hvias, preeta (2007). Loyalty Programmer Applications in Indian. Journal of Service Industry. W.P. July, No.2007-07-11.
39. Shammout, A. B (2007). Evaluating an Extended Relationship Marketing Model for Arab Guests Of five-star Hotels, A Thesis Submitted for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, Victoria University, and Melbourne.
40. Shoemakers & Hewis, R.C (1999). Customer loyalty: the future of hospitality marketing. Hospitality management, (4)18, 345- 370.
41. Wang, H (2008). Global brand equity model: combining customer-based with product-market outcome approaches, journal of product and brand management, 17(5), 305-316.
42. Wang, Y, Lo, H. P & Yang, Y (2004). An integrated framework for service quality, customer value, satisfaction: Evidence from China's telecommunication industry. Information Systems Frontiers, 6(4), 325-340.
43. Wieringa, J.E & Verhoef, P.C (2007). Understanding customer switching behavior in a liberalizing service market, Journal of Service Research, 10(2) 174-86.
44. Wong, A & Sohal, A (2007). Customer-Salesperson Relationship: The Effect of trust and Commitment on Relationship quality, Working paper faculty of Business and Economics, Monash University.
45. Yang, L & Capel, J (2011). The antecedents of relationship quality in Malaysia and new Zealand, Journal of Economic Psychology, 10, 363-389.