1. Abbas, A. A. H, & Khali, H. H. (2016). Effect of the Empowerment Leadership's on Job Involvement Reinforcement through a Mediator Role for Strategic Thinking Skills. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 6(6), 189-220.
2. Al-Zu'bi, H. A. (2016). Strategic Thinking Competencies and their Impact on Strategic Flexibility. Journal of Current Research in Science, 4(1), 35.
3. Asad, M. M, Mohammadi, V, & Shirani, M. (2016). Modeling Flexibility Capabilities of IT-based Supply Chain, Using a Grey-based DEMATEL Method. Procedia Economics and Finance, 36, 220-231.
4. Asad, M. M, Mohajerani, N, & Nourseresh, M. (2016). Prioritizing Factors Affecting Customer Satisfaction in the Internet Banking System Based on Cause and Effect Relationships. Procedia Economics and Finance, 36, 210-219. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S2212-5671(16)30032-6
5. Bajcar, B, Babiak, J, & Nosal, C. S. (2015). When Leaders Become Strategists. A New Look at Determinants of Leadership Styles through their Relationship with Strategic Thinking. Procedia Manufacturing, 3, 3669-3676.
6. Bonn, I. (2001). Developing strategic thinking as a core competency. Management Decision, 39(1), 63-71.
7. Bonn, I. (2005). Improving strategic thinking: a multilevel approach. Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 26(5), 336-354.
8. Bouhali, R, Mekdad, Y, Lebsir, H, & Ferkha, L. (2015). Leader Roles for Innovation: Strategic Thinking and Planning. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 181, 72-78.
9. Bratianu, C. (2015). Developing strategic thinking in business education. Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy, 3(3), 409.
10. Brown, P. (2005). The evolving role of strategic management development. Journal of Management development, 24(3), 209-222.
11. Büyüközkan, G, & Çifçi, G. (2012). A novel hybrid MCDM approach based on fuzzy DEMATEL, fuzzy ANP and fuzzy TOPSIS to evaluate green suppliers. Expert Systems with Applications,39(3), 3000-3011.
12. Clark, J, Singer, S, Kane, N, & Valentine, M. (2013). From striving to thriving: systems thinking, strategy, and the performance of safety net hospitals. Health care management review, 38(3), 211-223.
13. Dragoni, L, Oh, I. S, Tesluk, P. E, Moore, O. A, VanKatwyk, P, & Hazucha, J. (2014). Developing leaders’ strategic thinking through global work experience: The moderating role of cultural distance. Journal of Applied
Psychology, 99(5), 867-882.
14. Evans, C. J. (2016). Thinking Strategically. In J. A. Viera & R. Kramer (Eds.), Management and Leadership Skills for Medical Faculty: A Practical Handbook (pp. 201-211). Cham: Springer International Publishing.
15. Goldman, E, & Scott, A. R. (2016). Competency models for assessing strategic thinking. Journal of Strategy and Management, 9(3), 258 – 280.
16. Goldman, E. F, Scott, A. R, & Follman, J. M. (2015). Organizational practices to develop strategic thinking. Journal of Strategy and Management, 8(2), 155-175.
17. Govindan, K, Khodaverdi, R, & Vafadarnikjoo, A. (2016). A grey DEMATEL approach to develop third-party logistics provider selection criteria. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 116(4), 690-722.
18. Graetz, F. (2000). Strategic change leadership. Management Decision, (38)9, 550-562.
19. Halevy, N. (2016). Chapter One - Strategic Thinking. In M. O. James & P. Z.Mark (Eds.), Advances in Experimental Social Psychology (Vol. Volume 54,pp. 1-66): Academic Press.
20. Heracleous, L. (1998). Strategic thinking or strategic planning?. Long range planning, 31(3), 481-487.
21. Hill, C. W, Jones, G. R, & Schilling, M. A. (2014). Strategic management:theory: an integrated approach. Cengage Learning.
22. Howrigon, R. (2013). Strategic planning: how medical practices can succeed in a post-healthcare-reform world. The Journal of medical practice management: MPM, 28(4), 225.
23. Hsu, C. W, Kuo, T. C, Chen, S. H, & Hu, A. H. (2013). Using DEMATEL to develop a carbon management model of supplier selection in green supply chain management. Journal of Cleaner Production, 56, 164-172.
24. Hung, S. J. (2011). Activity-based divergent supply chain planning for competitive advantage in the risky global environment: A DEMATEL-ANP fuzzy goal programming approach. Expert Systems with Applications, 38(8),9053-9062.
25. Jelenc, L, Pisapia, J, & Ivanušić, N. (2016). Demographic Variables Influencing Individual Entrepreneurial Orientation and Strategic Thinking Capability. Journal of Economic and Social Development, (3)1, 3-16.
26. Jelenc, L, & Pisapia, J. (2015). Individual Entrepreneurial Behavior in Croatian IT Firms: The Contribution of Strategic Thinking Skills. Journal of Information and Organizational Sciences, 39(2), 163-182.
27. Karğın, S, & Aktaş, R. (2012). Strategic Thinking Skills of Accountants During Adoption of IFRS and the New Turkish Commercial Code: A Survey from Turkey. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences,58, 128-137.
28. Kazmi, S. A. Z, & Naaranoja, M. (2015). Cultivating strategic thinking in organizational leaders by designing supportive work environment! Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 181, 43-52.
29. Khanjamali, M, & Fattahi, M. (2016). Assessment of Strategic Thinking among Iran Glass Industry Managers. 2nd International Conference on Management & Industrial Engineering, Istanbul-Turkey, (18 March 2016).
30. Kiaei, M. Z, Hatam, N, Moraveji, M, Moradi, R, Ahmadzadeh, M. S, & Ghanavati, S. (2016). The elationship Between Strategic Thinking and Hospital Managers’ Productivity in Teaching Hospitals of
Shiraz. Biotechnology and Health Sciences, 3(1).100
31. Kim, W. C, & Mauborgne, R. (2005). Blue ocean strategy: from theory to practice. California Management Review, 47(3), 105-121.
32. Li, G. D, Yamaguchi, D, & Nagai, M. (2007). A grey-based decision-making approach to the supplier selection problem. Mathematical and computer modelling, 46(3), 573-581.
33. Liedtka, J. M. (1998). Strategic thinking: can it be taught?. Long range planning, 31(1), 120-129.
34. Low, K. C, & Ang, S. L. (2012). The clarity of one’s mind–creating the foundation for strategic thinking. Educational Research, 3(6), 502-508.
35. McClelland, D. C. (1973). Testing for competence rather than for" intelligence.". American psychologist, 28(1), 1-14.
36. Mintzberg, H. (1994). The fall and rise of strategic planning. Harvard business review, 72(1), 107-114.
37. Moon, B. J. (2013). Antecedents and outcomes of strategic thinking. Journal of Business Research, 66(10), 1698-1708.
38. Nuntamanop, P, Kauranen, I, & Igel, B. (2013). A new model of strategic thinking competency. Journal of Strategy and Management, 6(3), 242-264.
39. Osman, N, & Kassim, H. (2015). Exploring strategic thinking skills in process oriented task in ESL classroom. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 171, 937-944.
40. Pisapia, J, & Jelnec, L. (2013). Strategic Thinking and Individual Entrepreneurial Orientation: An Exploratory Study. Entrepreneurial Orientation and Strategic Thinking Ability: A Working Paper, 1-18. available
at:https://www.academia.edu/6412562/Entrapreneurial_Orientation_and_Strategi c_Thinking_Ability_A_Working_Paper (accessed 28 July 2016)
41. Rowe, A. J. (1989). Strategic management: A methodological approach.Addison Wesley Publishing Company International, Boston, MA.
42. Shirvani, A, & Shojaie, S. (2011). A Review on Leader's Role in Creating A Culture that Encourages Strategic Thinking. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 30, 2074-2078.
43. Steptoe-Warren, G, Howat, D, & Hume, I. (2011). Strategic thinking and decision making: literature review. Journal of Strategy and Management, 4(3),238-250.
44. Tavakoli, I, & Lawton, J. (2005). Strategic thinking and knowledge management. Handbook of business strategy, 6(1), 155-160.
45. Thompson, A. A, & Strickland, A. J. (2001). Strategic management: Concepts and cases.
46. van der Laan, L, & Yap, J. (2016). Foresight and Strategic Thinking Enabling Valuable Strategy Foresight & Strategy in the Asia Pacific Region: Practice and Theory to Build Enterprises of the Future (pp. 91-107). Singapore: Springer Singapore.
47. Weyhrauch, W. S. (2016). A mindset for strategic thinking: Developing a concept and measure (Doctoral dissertation, Kansas State University).
48. Wu, H. H, Chen, H. K, & Shieh, J. I. (2010). Evaluating performance criteria of Employment Service Outreach Program personnel by DEMATEL method. Expert Systems with Applications, 37(7), 5219-5223.