Atuahene-Gima, K. and Ko, A, (2001), “An empirical investigation of the effect of market orientation and entrepreneurship orientation alignment on product innovation”, Organization Science, 12, pp. 54–74.
Baker, W.E. and Sinkula, J.M. (2009). The complementary effects of market orientation and entrepreneurial orientation on profitability in small businesses. Journal of Small Business Management, Vol.47, pp. 443–464.
Barney, J. B. (1991), “Firm Resources and Sustained Competitive Advantage”, Journal of Management, Vol.17 , No.1 , pp.99–120.
Benito, O.S., Benito, G.J and Gallego, P.A., (2009), “Role of entrepreneurship and market orientation in firms’success”, European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 43 No. 3/4
Bhuian, S.N., Menguc, B. and Bell, S.J. (2005), “Just entrepreneurial enough: the moderating effect of entrepreneurship on the relationship between market orientation and performance”, Journal of Business Research, 58, pp. 9–17.
Bridson, K., Evans, J. (2004), “The secret to a fashion advantage is brand orientation”, International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management, vol.32 , No.8 pp. 403–411
11. Covin JG, Slevin D (1989). “Strategic management of small firms in hostile and benign environments”, Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 10, No.1, pp.75–87
12. Evans , J. , Bridson, K. and Rentschler, R. (2011), “Manifestation of brand orientation in museums : An exploratory study”, American Marketing Association.
13. Ewing, M.T., Napoli, J. (2005), “Developing and validating a multidimensional nonprofit brand orientation scale”, Journal of Business Research, Vol.58 , No.6, pp. 841–853.
14. Gatignon, H. and Xuereb, J.M. (1997), “Strategic orientation of the firm and new product performance”, Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.34 , pp. 77–90.
15. Gromark, J. and Melin, F. (2011), “The underlying dimensions of brand orientation and its impact on financial performance”, Journal of Brand Management ,Vol. 18, N.6, pp.394–410
16. Gupta, V. K. and Gupta, A. (2015), “Relationship between entrepreneurial orientation and firm performance in large organizations over time”, Journal International Enterprenuership , No.13, pp. 7-27
17. Hakala, H. (2011), “Strategic Orientations in Management Literature: Three Approaches to Understanding the Interaction between Market, Technology, Entrepreneurial and Learning Orientations”, International Journal of Management Reviews, Vol.13 , pp.199–217
18. Hankinson, P. (2001), “Brand orientation in the top 500 fundraising charities in the UK”, Journal of Production and Brand Management, Vol.10 , No.6 , pp.346–60.
19. Hirvonen S. and Laukkanen T. (2013), “Brand orientation in small firms: an empirical test of the impact on brand Performance”, Journal of Strategic Marketing .
20. Jaworski, B. and Kohli, A. (1993), “Market orientation: antecedents and consequences”, Journal of Marketing, Vol.57, pp. 53–70.
21. Jaworski B.J.,Kohli A.K. (1996). Market orientation: review, refinement, and roadmap. Journal of Market-Focused Management , Vol.1, pp.119-135
22. Kohli, A.K. and Jaworski, B.J. (1990), “Market orientation: the construct, research propositions, and managerial implications”, Journal of Marketing, Vol.54 , pp. 1–18.
23. Li, Y., Zhao, Y., Tan, J. and Liu, Y. (2008). Moderating effects of entrepreneurial orientation on market orientation–performance linkage: evidence from Chinese small firms. Journal of Small Business Management, Vol.46, pp. 113–133.
Lonial, S. E and Carter, R.E.,(2013), “The Impact of Organizational Orientations on Medium and small Firm Performance:A Resource-Based Perspective”, Journal of Small Business Management, pp. 1-20
Lumpkin, G.T. and Dess, G.G. (1996), “Clarifying the entrepreneurial orientation construct and linking it to performance”, Academy of Management Review, Vol.21, pp. 135–172.
Matsuno Ken , Mentzer John T., Rentz Joseph O. (2005), “A conceptual and empirical comparison of the three market orientation”, Journal of Business Research, Vol. 58, pp.1-8
Morgan, R.E. and Strong, C.A. (2003), “Business performance and dimensions of strategic orientation”, Journal of Business Research, Vol. 56, pp. 163– 176
28. Mulyanegara, R.c.(2011), “The relationship between market orientation, brand orientation and perceived benefits in the non-profit sector: a customerperceived paradigm”, Journal of Strategic Marketing , Vol. 19, No. 5, pp. 429–441
Napoli, J. (2006), “The Impact of Nonprofit Brand Orientation on Organisational Performance”, Journal of Marketing Management, Vol. 22 , pp.673-694.
Narver, J. and Slater, S. (1990), “The effect of a market orientation on business profitability”, Journal of Marketing, Vol.54, pp. 20–35.
Narver J.C., Slater S.F.,Tietje B., (1998), “Creating a market orientation”, Journal of Market-Focused Management , Vol.2 , pp. 241-255.
Pelham, A. M. (2000), “Market Orientation and Other Potential Influences on Performance in Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturing Firms”, Journal of Small Business Management, Vol.38, No.1, pp.48–67.
Reid M., Luxton S. , and Mavondo F. (2005), “The Relationship between integrated marketing communication , market orientation and brand orientation”, Journal of Advertising , Vol.34 , No.4, pp.11-23
Rauch A, Wiklund J, Lumpkin GT, Frese M (2009), “Entrepreneurial orientation and business performance: an assessment of past research and suggestions for the future”, Entrep Theory Pract, Vol.33, No.3, pp.761–787
Slater, S.F. and Narver, J.C. (1995). Market orientation and the learning organization. Journal of Marketing, No.59, pp. 63–74.
Urde ,M. (1999), “Brand orientation : A mindset for building barand into strategic resources”, Journal of Markeing Management, No.15 , pp. 117-133.
Wong, H.Y. and Merrilees B. (2005), “A Brand Orientation Typology for SMEs: A Case Research Approach”, Journal of Product and Brand Management,Vol.14 , No.3, pp. 155–62.
Wong, H.Y. and Merrilees B. (2008), “The performance benefits of being brand-orientated”, Journal of Product & Brand Management. Vol.17 , No.6 , pp. 372–383.
Zhou,K. Z. and Yim, C. K. and Tse D. K. (2005). The Effects of Strategic Orientations on Technology- and Market-Based Breakthrough Innovations. Journal of Marketing , Vol. 69 , pp. 42–60
Zhou, K. Z., J. J. Li, N. Zhou, and C. Su (2008),“Market Orientation, Job Satisfaction,Product Quality, and Firm Performance: Evidence from China”, Strategic Management Journal, 29(9), 985–1000