Le Chen, Patrick S.W. Fong. (2015), “Evaluation of knowledge management performance: An organic approach”, Information & Management 52, 431–453.
Jun Wang, Dan Ding, Ou Liu, Ming Li. (2015), “A Synthetic Method for Knowledge Management Performance Evaluation Based on Triangular Fuzzy Number and Group Support Systems”,345-377.
Jeng-Fung Chen, Ho-Nien Hsieh, Quang Hung Do. (2015), “Evaluating teaching performance based on fuzzy AHP andcomprehensive evaluation approach”, Applied Soft Computing No.28, pp.100–108. DOI:10.1016/j.asoc.2014.11.050
Christian Stary. (2014), “Non-disruptive knowledge and business processing in knowledge life cycles – aligning value network analysis to process management”, Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol.18 No.4, pp.651 – 686. DOI:10.1108/JKM-10-2013-0377.
Antoncic, B. (2012), “Intrapreneurship: A Comparative Structural Equation Modeling Study”, Industry Management & Data Systems, Vol. 107 No. 3, Pp. 309-325.
Balthazard Pierre A, Cooke Robert A. (2004). “Organizational Culture and Knowledge Management Success: Assessing The Behavior–Performance Continuum”, Proceedings of the 37th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences
Cameron, K.S.; Quinn R.E. (2005). Diagnosing and Changing Organizational Culture: Based on the Competing Values Framework. Jossey-Bass, Revised Edition.
Darroch, J. (2005). Knowledge management, innovation and firm performance. Journal of Journal of Knowledge Management, 5(3), 212– 221
Denison, D. R. (2000). "Organizational Culture: Can It Be A Key Lever For Driving Organizational Change". In S. Cartwright & C. Cooper (Eds.), The H&Book Of Organizational Culture. London: John Wiley & Sons.
10. Najafi, A. (2011). Prediction of the price transmission performance using fuzzy cognitive maps. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 5 (9), 1281-1287.
11. Najafi, A., & Afrazeh, A. (2011). Analysis of the environmental projects risk management success using analytical network process approach. International Journal of Environmental Research, 5 (2), 277-284.
12. Najafi, A., & Afrazeh, A. (2010). Productivity strategies ranking of knowledge workers. Journal of Applied Sciences and Environmental Management, 5 (9), 1281-1287.
13. Najafi, A., & Afrazeh, A. (2010). Using analytical network process for ranking educational factors influencing on knowledge worker productivity. World Applied Sciences Journal, 9 (6), 605-618.
14. Valencia,N., Sanz,R. and Jimennez, J.(2010). Organization culture as determinant of product innovation. European Journal of Innovation Management,13(4),Pp:466-480
15. S.C. Chong, K.Y. Wong, B. Lin, Criteria for measuring KM performance outcomes in organisations, Industrial Management & Data Systems, 106 (2006) 917-936.
16. I. Nonaka, H. Takeuchi, The Knowledge-Creating Company, Oxford University Press, New York, NY,1995.
17. J. Makani, S. Marche, Classifying organizations by knowledge intensity: Necessary next-steps, Journal of Knowledge Management, 16 (2012) 243-266. compatibility and models of change, Journal of Strategic Information Systems, 5 (1996) 189-211.
18. D.A. Asoh, S. Belardo, P. Duchessi, Alignment: The missing link in knowledge management research, in: Proceedings of the 4th European Conference on Knowledge Management, 2003.
19. Antoncic, B. (2012), “Intrapreneurship: A Comparative Structural Equation Modeling Study”, Industry Management & Data Systems, Vol. 107 No. 3, Pp. 309
20. Balthazard Pierre A, Cooke Robert A. (2004). “Organizational Culture and Knowledge Management Success: Assessing The Behavior–Performance Continuum”, Proceedings of the 37th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences